• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: OAKLEY INMATE SKU # 24-032, Brushed Chrome/Chrome Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for OAKLEY INMATE SKU # 24-032, Brushed Chrome/Chrome Iridium.

I missed out on a pair of these by a day, so the hunt is on!

Anyone that has them or know someone who does...please let me know.

Some people reacted to this post.
Also have been looking for this pair for a while but no luck yet

I never knew they had a chrome iridium Inmate?

yep :cool:

Still looking...:rolleyes:

Any help? :cool:

Were these exclusive or are they sparsely scattered in O Stores and Vaults? The Vault by me had a good number of inmates last time I was there, don't recall this specific colorway but most were in a case.

Username Hidden said:
Were these exclusive or are they sparsely scattered in O Stores and Vaults? The Vault by me had a good number of inmates last time I was there, don't recall this specific colorway but most were in a case.

I'm not sure, but I know they are hard to find :sad: If you can find me a set, there may be something in it for you :wink:

seen them twice on bay the last couple of months....average sold for a used pair runs around $90+

Item number: 270956363211 and 320922205270

Good Luck!

Username Hidden said:
seen them twice on bay the last couple of months....average sold for a used pair runs around $90+

Item number: 270956363211 and 320922205270

Good Luck!

Yep, those are them :cool:

There were a set of 3 limited and exclusive pieces 'according to information I obtained' issued for Sunglass Icon in USA, one of which was the Inmate. I have also heard some people have located these at Sunglass Hut (USA). Remember some 'exclusive' items have become available somewhere other than the intended source, but I understand S/Icon to be the main target supplier. I have all 3 in my own collection and found the Oil Rig the most common, seen very few of the other two.

Oil Rig - Polished Clear - Chrome 24-031
Inmate - Brushed Chrome - Chrome 24-032
Straight Jacket II - Grey - Chrome 24-033

Latest Posts

Back