• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wtb Oakley Radar Pink Iridium Path Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I think those are Persimmon not Iridium...but I could be wrong.

Some people reacted to this post.
They definitely look more pink than persimmon. Honestly I don't think Pink Iridium was ever made for the Radar, could be a special lens given to athletes.

EDIT: Yep I was right. Pink was only on Frogskins, Monster Pup, and Flak Jacket. The Oakley Review - Lenses

It does not look like Pink Iridium to me. I use the Pink Iridium in my snowgoggles and it has a more "metallic" iridium surface with some green-ish nuances than what is shown in the picture. I am more convinced it is G30 or Persimmon with light shining directly in it.

I thought it might be G30 too, but it looks too light. I would say its a custom pink lens. Judging by all the pink she's wearing I don't think it G30.

It might be custom pink but it is definately not Pink Iridium. I am still in favor of G30.

Try going to the oakley.com/custom and build a pink radar with G30. Looks like the one to me. Specially with the light shining directly on it. Light shining directly on Pink Iridium would make it look less pink and more "iridium"-ish.

Pink Iridium with light shining directly in it (and yes I know gogglelenses and sunglasses lenses cannot be directly compared)

6295769010_66dded7fcb_z.jpg

Attachments

• 6295769010_66dded7fcb_z.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,196
  • 6295769010_66dded7fcb_z.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 605
I forgot about G30. Good call.

Ok, so it's clearly not pink iridium.
But i i'm also pretty sure it's nog g30. Since i have had them both in hands....

Mysterious.. :) BUt at least thanks for all the replies already

Latest Posts

Back