• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying WTB: oem x-squared temple shocks , Small and medium.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking for t-shocks for my new x-squared. Love the look and fit , but a bit tight. I'm unsure of the t-shocks it came with. Looking for small and medium. OEM only(trying to keep them true). Thanks ladies and gents.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Looking for t-shocks for my new x-squared. Love the look and fit , but a bit tight. I'm unsure of the t-shocks it came with. Looking for small and medium. OEM only(trying to keep them true). Thanks ladies and gents.
T-15 is the smallest size, going with a larger size; T-25, T-50 or T-75 - will decrease the amount the temple open up, creating a tighter fit.... If they're tight already with a small (T-15 standard size), you might just want to remove the T-Shox all together; or you can cut the existing ones in half - search on the forum people explain how they've done it before.

Got pix of the t-shox yours came with?

they
Username Hidden said:
T-15 is the smallest size, going with a larger size; T-25, T-50 or T-75 - will decrease the amount the temple open up, creating a tighter fit.... If they're tight already with a small (T-15 standard size), you might just want to remove the T-Shox all together; or you can cut the existing ones in half - search on the forum people explain how they've done it before.

Got pix of the t-shox yours came with?
They don't have a designated number printed on them like Juliet t-shocks. they have a different shape , skinnier and have an indentation on the side facing....well.... your face. I know Juliet t-shocks will not fit. Thanks for the advice about cutting them. Just curious as to If I can find some oem's.

Username Hidden said:
they

They don't have a designated number printed on them like Juliet t-shocks. they have a different shape , skinnier and have an indentation on the side facing....well.... your face. I know Juliet t-shocks will not fit. Thanks for the advice about cutting them. Just curious as to If I can find some oem's.
Juliet T-Shocks fit the x-squared... They function the same, just look different. A plus side to using the Juliet one is they are solid rubber rather than hollowed out. Because of that the Juliet shox can be trimmed down more to obtain a more specific fit vs trimming the original XS t-shox

The Linegear replacements t-shox's are molded in the form of the Juliet's as you can see here.

Username Hidden said:
Juliet T-Shocks fit the x-squared... They function the same, just look different. A plus side to using the Juliet one is they are solid rubber rather than hollowed out. Because of that the Juliet shox can be trimmed down more to obtain a more specific fit vs trimming the original XS t-shox

The Linegear replacements t-shox's are molded in the form of the Juliet's as you can see here.
I see. Was just hoping to wander upon a nice oem set. I do appreciate the advice. Thank you narp.

check with @Serturbo . I'm not sure if he still has any but I have bought some from him in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.