• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB Oki-Ni And Primitive

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
it all depends on what you'll be willing to pay for the pair. value differs from person to person. like i personally value the primitives more than the BKRWs, even though the primitives numbers 70 and the BKRWs number 30 each. just cause i like the look of the primitives better.=)

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Maybe.
Depends on demand, not just supply.
Just like Artist Series.
Some are simply more in demand than others, regardless of supply numbers.

That was my point, it was supposed to be sarcastic. You can't assume that because there is 100 pairs of these and they sell for $xxx then this pair which only had 70 pairs is worth more. On another forum I frequent it's an unwritten rule if something is supposed to be sarcastic it's done using a Red font, Can we start that here too?

the BKRW and Oki-Ni are not that popular like the DQM or Primitive . . . very limited but no interest!

think that's the point....

Outside of Frogskins, an example I can think of is the Stanley Donwood Jupiter from the Artist Series.
Imo, one of the nicer pieces in that series.
But for arbitrary reasons known only to Oakley, this fine piece has been relegated to Oakley Vault at clearance prices.
Low regular retail demand?
Anyway, works out for us collectors fine, since I got mine for a low price.
Basically, how much a piece sells for is tough to pin down.
(Amongst some factors, sellers hyping pieces they're trying to sell, and buyers beating down on pieces they wanna buy. Tricky stuff!)