• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB Oki-Ni, DQM, Primitive, Koston

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I know its a long rare list but i could use some help looking!

cheers

Some people reacted to this post.
HA! I also would love a Koston frog.

good luck on the hunt!
i think you are a little bit late for these rare babies . . . :big_boss:

Best of luck! DQM's dont pop up very often!!

I don't see any of these popping up often! Good luck on the hunt pal :cool:

Oki-Ni's were around a couple of months ago, I had a pair but sold mine. They didn't get a lot of love but, now I don't have them, I miss them!

As for the others, very, very rare to see them pop up. When you say Kostons, I'm assuming you mean the Berrics and not the Woodgrain? Woodgrains are on eBay.

Yeah jk is right. Dqm price tag around 1k if you can find them, the okis aren't as pricy and pop up a fair amount. Primitives are the most overhyped pair in my opinion. Selling for close to a grand too. As jk also mentioned the woodgrains are on the bay. I have never seen the berrics up for sale. I'd say watch fb those Malaysians have most of the rare frogs.

i mean the woodgrains, i could be getting them for cheeper than the $400 mark. As far as the Oki-ni go...those are for a friend so if you know anyone selling, much apreech. The DQM are my secret fetish, they are just so beautiful. Primitives are just cause i like the darker purple than the regular purple/clear fades.

Cheers guys let me know if any pop up, I'm spending a lot of time looking as well.

You should be able to get the woodgrains around 200

Latest Posts

Back