• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB Or Trade For Oakley Icon Backpack

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

hey i need a new backpack for school and would love to have an icon, preferably a 3.0 but let me know what you have. i don't know the price range of them seeing as iv never bought one before so let me know what you need as far as price and anything you'd want to trade for.

Some people reacted to this post.
Found one on local CL. It has a phone #, maybe you can call and make an offer to ship. Icon backpack $120.
OAKLEY ICON PACK 3.0

I have an Icon 3 in the plaid black scheme...Only used like a handful of times for an overnight bag to put clothes in. I could consider selling it.

They are good backpacks. I have 2 Standard Issue icon packs and love them. The Tan is built better than the other icon packs. It is made out of cordura.

Username Hidden said:
Found one on local CL. It has a phone #, maybe you can call and make an offer to ship. Icon backpack $120.
OAKLEY ICON PACK 3.0

Thanks but it's hard to trust people on cl I don't know

Username Hidden said:
I have an Icon 3 in the plaid black scheme...Only used like a handful of times for an overnight bag to put clothes in. I could consider selling it.

Could you pm me a pic and price

bump. anyone?

I have the Icon 3 very big bag

I have an Icon 1 in black I would sell. Perfect shape. I used it maybe 4 or 5 times.

Pm me a pic and price

Latest Posts

Back