• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

***wtb Ott-any Colorway***

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Ike the title says, I'm looking to buy an OTT in any Colorway. I don't care a whole lot about the box but it'd be nice. Willing to pay up to 375, but here's the catch. Until the summer(June) I'd have to buy it in payments. I just don't have all the cash right now as I'm in school and can't work full time. Any nice member wanna help me out?

Some people reacted to this post.
No one wants to help me out? Pm me if you're even a little interested.

qtrain23 said:
No one wants to help me out? Pm me if you're even a little interested.

I'm interested, I just can't see myself parting with any of mine just yet :/

The guy in Hawaii that bought his for 200 is selling them for 400 he might help.

Why don't you just buy a pair off eBay using bill me later.

Ive been in contact with him

also, for some reason, i can't use Bill me later. If someone on here can and wants to help me out that way, i'd would much appreciate it as there is a pair on there now for a great price.

Username Hidden said:
The guy in Hawaii that bought his for 200 is selling them for 400 he might help.

Why don't you just buy a pair off eBay using bill me later.

Ended up paying $250 total after a month long ordeal and wait period during shipping, and now asking $330 (not $400).

I've been in contact with q. Will try to work with him if possible, but still responding to inquiries here and on CL. Haven't resorted to eBay...yet.

well, i almost have enough, but im also trying to factor in rent and such. thats why i need a payment plan. College sucks my wallet dry.

I remember the days of college and having to pass up many good deals on things because I couldn't scrape together $3-400. It's tough, but you deal with it.

I would suggest you save your money up for a couple months or wait until you have a real job and disposable income. People aren't destroying these, so I don't see them becoming more rare and inflating in price in the near future.

I have a real job that pays pretty well, but right now I can only work once a week so I don't make much. That's what I want to do payments.

There will still be some in a few months, I don't think anyone is willing to just give you their Overthetop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back