• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying WTB: Plasma/Ice XX Metal & Polished/Blue Juliet

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi guys,
I want a set of XX Metal plasma/Ice and a set of Juliet polished/blue. Let me know what you have and we will go from there, I just made some room to pick up a pair. I know there are a lot out there, just gotta part with one

Thanks!
Nick

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
What trades do you have bro?

I have a BNIB PB2 and a LNIB Ferrari carbon blade to start. Those are what I would like to move first.

Any xmetal trades? The trades you mention does not even add up to the once your looking for.

The only thing I have X-Metal that I would let go would be my R2 that is plasma/gold. I have new lenses for it to be put in but one lens that is in it now has a scratch. They are complete with box and coin and all.

As for the other two trades,the thing is, I don't necessarily need a complete new in box set of either that I am looking for. For a straight new to new swap, you are correct but if someone has a set that isn't complete or may need some love that those are more than fair trades.

I see bro just asking as i have a new polish 1st gen all new one with box and one loose

No worries, I appreciate you asking! I really want a pair of the XX's and I missed a decent buy on the bay the other day. Thanks again! And let me know if you are interested in swapping for that loose pair

Really looking for a pair of XX Plasma/Ice... Come on you hoarders, let's play ball!! :biggrin:

Tried to hit you up, but your inbox seems to be full...

I cleared some room in my inbox. PM sent to you Ralph.