• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: PRE-OWNED Fuel Cell (polarized) Or Split Jacket (polarized)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a pre-owned pair of polarized Fuel Cell or Split Jacket. For the Fuel Cell, I'd prefer polished black or history text frames (maybe special editions like canvas). For the Split Jacket, I was wondering if anyone was selling the version that is currently in the Vault. (Yes, I know they're only 100 but I'd rather pay less for a pre-owned pair).

Thank you for looking and have a nice day!

Some people reacted to this post.
How much were you looking to pay for a fuely?
I have a Polished black/ Black Iridium Polarized.
They're OCP. they were about $180.

Username Hidden said:
How much were you looking to pay for a fuely?
I have a Polished black/ Black Iridium Polarized.
They're OCP. they were about $180.

Hmmm I think that's too high for me. I was looking for something well under 100. I'm not looking for anything OCP at the moment. Just a normal pair with polarized lenses.

bumppp

i wasn't saying you pay $180,i was looking for you to throw out an offer for mine...
goodluck with a purchase! check out craigslist if you haven't! there's always LOTS of fuel cells running a muck on there!

Username Hidden said:
i wasn't saying you pay $180,i was looking for you to throw out an offer for mine...
goodluck with a purchase! check out craigslist if you haven't! there's always LOTS of fuel cells running a muck on there!

Ooops, sorry for the confusion Johnny. I was looking to pay around 50 for a pair (which I realize it's pretty low) but I'm just looking for a pair that isn't broken. I'm fine with scratches on frames and minor scratches on frames.