• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB Radars

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to add a set to the collection. Let me know what you have. Not too big into bling, so no polished aluminum or FMJ.

If someone has some matte black SI Radar Range I would be all over that!

Some people reacted to this post.
PM'd...

PM Replied

Didn't work out with jhettler, so this is back up! Got a full paypal account and nothing to spend it on!

Let me know what you have

Bump up on more time before I start trying to win some eBay auctions

I have a few parts I can sell you. Not sure if you're interested in that or just a full set. But here is what I have:
Matte black frame (used with some very small signs of use, no real damage, probably just needs to be cleaned up)
Pearl white straight stem frame (brand new, only tried on and had a lens installed and taken out)
Blue rubbers set (used with small signs of use, original packaging)
Ice Iridium Pitch lens (used, signs of use on edges where its mounted but thats pretty much it, no real damage, but could use a good cleaning)
I don't really need to sell these right now, but I also don't really need them at all. So let me know and make an offer on what you're interested in.

I have radar range polished black lens grey. if you interest, please send me pm.