• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB Robert Williams Dispatch

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Need this last piece to complete my artist collection. Any kind soul out there? Thanks a million.

Some people reacted to this post.
So you have a WITK and Naomi South? I dont think theres any left in the stores. But call Times Square and South Beach O-Stores.
It took an act of congress and a cashiers check to get mine. Such a shady deal, that could have ended bad for me. But I got it

I have a pair BNIB that I'm considering selling, PM me with an offer if your interested.

Username Hidden said:
I have a pair BNIB that I'm considering selling, PM me with an offer if your interested.

so you're the one who got the last RW from west ed

I am that man.

I don't want to sell them but an opportunity has come up that is a year in the making again if I pass it up. I was in Edmonton for a half ironman race when I picked these up, and now the opportunity to do Ironman Canada in Penticton has become a reality and I've got the work in it's just a matter of funding the trip there last minute. It's either I start letting go of some of the big fish or lots of the small fish I wear regularly.

haha ya me and a couple of buddies in the Alberta area were talking about that just the other day.

Anyone?

Just got mine from the O store in SF...They called me to tell me a new shipment came in..3 left in stock.. Hope this helps anyone...If you need help getting one let me know.

FOUND already, thank you so much people!

Back