• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB Romeo 1.0 Replacement Gaskets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

hello,

i came to this website, desperately looking for replacement rubber gaskets from my Romeo 1.0
can anyone sell me one? or point me to the right direction? i'm new so i know the drill, i pay 1st.

Some people reacted to this post.
See my post under other thread. I highly doubt anyone would sell any if they had them...unless they had a pair of frames and now don't but have the gaskets still

should i buy this then?

ebay = 220914379444

I think that's way overpriced. The only thing you're getting really are the gaskets and nosepieces because the earsocks and t shocks are interchangeable with the Juliet. Personally, I would fiddle with other X Metal gaskets (many of which Oakley will just send you for free) and if all else fails I'd take some unobtanium pieces like earsocks and t shocks and start cutting and testing to see if I couldn't get something that would work as a gasket...I mean once the things are torqued down the chances anyone will notice its not a 100% match is small

Type in "Orbital Gaskets Replacement for Oakley Juliet" on eBay and see what pops up. You have a choice of colors and I doubt you'd have to mod the gaskets to fit.

Username Hidden said:
Type in "Orbital Gaskets Replacement for Oakley Juliet" on eBay and see what pops up. You have a choice of colors and I doubt you'd have to mod the gaskets to fit.

Do the juliet gaskets fit on the Romeo top orbitals though?

Username Hidden said:
Do the juliet gaskets fit on the Romeo top orbitals though?

No they are totally different.

Username Hidden said:
No they are totally different.

That's what I figured.

i have bottoms you can have but no uppers....i think i may even have nosepads somewhere

hello Dr. Chop, Pm'ed you about those bottom gaskets

Latest Posts

Back