• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Romeo 2.0

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I've been thinking about what to buy since my last purchase, and I shockingly have no real pairs that I'm dying to buy right now! I'm a little shocked but hey.

Seeing if anyone has a pair of these out there. I've seen a few on eBay, but they seem pretty beat up. Looking for a decent one. Used, mint, NIB, whatever. Just not beat up :smile:. Let me know if you have any!

Some people reacted to this post.
Zax, as always i am glad to help with pointers for what to look for. i will PM you

Man Brian, that was a very informative PM! Thank you bud, I really appreciate it. Makes me want these even more heh.

To add to that though, how do the Half X and the Romeo 2 compare in size? And would you be able to post a face shot of the Romeo 2? Or anyone for that instance lol.

i'll do one of me tonight. the Romeo2 is larger than the Half X's frame by a touch, but lens coverage is similar. Fits more like a juliet though.

darn - left my Romeo2's at my girl's place. will have to be tomorrow Zax!

edit: she says she cant see them on her desk so officially MIA. i checked the car its not there too. damn it. i cant remember where i left them.

pmed.. again!

I HAVE all four finishes, 2011 man being back the dead and @Zax did come back, brip been mia for 4 months

Back