• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wtb: Romeo

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

This post was targeted toward a 24k X Squared but I'm not having much with those.

I'm interested in buying a Romeo, either 1.0 or 2.0. Let me know what you've got. Please send photos with your reply.

Some people reacted to this post.
I have a pair of 24K XX's, great nosebridge and lenses for $400 shipped CONUS with no paypal restrictions.
No box, OEM microfiber bag.

is there no one that's willing to sell their 24K X Squared?

Good luck with buying Jesus. They are not cheap. Wish I would have bought when they came out.

I sent a PM.

Bringing crazy prices on eBay, think everyone is just holding theirs and watching

Bill

Yeah. I've noticed that. eBay is screwing us by the samples that are being sold at ridiculous prices.

Username Hidden said:
Bringing crazy prices on eBay, think everyone is just holding theirs and watching

Bill

Username Hidden said:
Yeah. I've noticed that. eBay is screwing us by the samples that are being sold at ridiculous prices.

Never seen a sample 24K XS on eBay. Seen an a**load of Juliet samples but never an XS sample. Ever.

I'm almost positive bmcaps had some XS samples. Either he only had a couple, or they sold much better than the Juliet samples.

But that was a year ago, so maybe I remember wrong.

There are a couple on eBay right now. Check it out.

Username Hidden said:
Never seen a sample 24K XS on eBay. Seen an a**load of Juliet samples but never an XS sample. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.