• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wtb: Romeo

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not familiar with this seller. Is the seller reliable?

Username Hidden said:
I'm almost positive bmcaps had some XS samples. Either he only had a couple, or they sold much better than the Juliet samples.

But that was a year ago, so maybe I remember wrong.

Some people reacted to this post.
I think a couple people on here know him. Haven't heard any complaints except about his prices.

Username Hidden said:
I think a couple people on here know him. Haven't heard any complaints except about his prices.

+1, he is a known quantity and he is proud of his stuff. Most though is usually custom stuff which often dictates cannibalization to achieve- resulting in and commanding higher prices.

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him if he has something that floats your boat.

Cool. I appreciate the feddback.

Username Hidden said:
+1, he is a known quantity and he is proud of his stuff. Most though is usually custom stuff which often dictates cannibalization to achieve- resulting in and commanding higher prices.

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him if he has something that floats your boat.

Username Hidden said:
Never seen a sample 24K XS on eBay. Seen an a**load of Juliet samples but never an XS sample. Ever.

There are sample peices of both. Glasses that did not pass quality control were used as samples. Just from my observation Juliets tend to have more problems with uneven stems, nosebridges etc. which were likely resolved with the later X-Squared, so that is probably why you are seeing more Juliets out there.

Username Hidden said:
There are sample peices of both. Glasses that did not pass quality control were used as samples. Just from my observation Juliets tend to have more problems with uneven stems, nosebridges etc. which were likely resolved with the later X-Squared, so that is probably why you are seeing more Juliets out there.

That makes a lot of sense.

I have an extra set of Romeo 2.0 that I might be willing to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.