• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB Scar,spliced,or Plate

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Does anyone have a pair theyd like to part with? I'm looking for the black frame, black iridium scar, any colorway of splice, or any colorway of plate. Let me know guys!

Some people reacted to this post.
Best of luck with your search man....all those are tough to come by. Actually the Splice is easiest...you can get new or near new still but you wil have to drop a bit over $200-$225 to get them. The Plates...I've seen 3 in 4 months, again over $200. The Scar in THAT color combo is REALLY rare.....I've seen a couple over 5 years.

ucdavis4PT0gpa said:
Best of luck with your search man....all those are tough to come by. Actually the Splice is easiest...you can get new or near new still but you wil have to drop a bit over $200-$225 to get them. The Plates...I've seen 3 in 4 months, again over $200. The Scar in THAT color combo is REALLY rare.....I've seen a couple over 5 years.

I actually found a pair of the Scars in Persimmon, black iridum. On ebay for 59 bucks, brand new