• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Some X-Metals At A Reasonable Price

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am possibly in the market for another X-Metal thanks to a tax return coming soon. Here are the frames I'd consider.

- Mars
- Romeo 1
- XX X Metal

Let me know what you guys have!

Some people reacted to this post.
I have some Mars (complete) up on the Bay right now taking bids... You can try to score a deal there!

Bump up, I want to buy a set soon!

I have polarized x squared if you're interested. No use for them here.

Username Hidden said:
I am possibly in the market for another X-Metal thanks to a tax return coming soon. Here are the frames I'd consider.

- Mars
- Romeo 1
- XX X Metal

Let me know what you guys have!

I think that $250 deal for the Mars Crater on ebay is pretty good...not considering it?

Username Hidden said:
I think that $250 deal for the Mars Crater on ebay is pretty good...not considering it?

yeah its decent.. completely as new condition too..

Jive it is definitely a good deal. I just have to decide if the Mars is worth the gamble, since I'm iffy on how it will fit me.

Also my other X-Metal frame is X-Metal/Black Iridium also so I'd prefer a little variety colorwise.

Username Hidden said:
Jive it is definitely a good deal. I just have to decide if the Mars is worth the gamble, since I'm iffy on how it will fit me.

Also my other X-Metal frame is X-Metal/Black Iridium also so I'd prefer a little variety colorwise.

fit for the mars compared to the juliet - tighter around the temples, flex couplers more rigid. orbitals more likely to touch cheeks, but larger nosebombs solves it. coverage is excellent, and i doubt you will regret them. only drawback is the outlandish styling, and they dont get much use because of that. but otherwise, no regrets with mine whatsoever.

Who says I don't like outlandish styling? Haha, I'm sure I'd wear them occasionally.

The encouragement isn't helping though!

Username Hidden said:
Who says I don't like outlandish styling? Haha, I'm sure I'd wear them occasionally.

The encouragement isn't helping though!

haha well i felt it was pretty difficult to wear to work lol, although it didnt stop me at one point.

you wont regret it at all then! get it!