• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB Soviet Hijinx

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I lost the pair I had a few years ago and would love another. If anyone has a pair of soviet hijinx for sale or knows where I could find them it would be appreciated. Ill buy just frames if the lenses are damaged. Thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
good luck on your finding.
if you wouldve joined a month and half or 2 months ago, there were about 3 of them that sold in the forum..

yea I looked back and saw I missed a pair by a month. Ive been looking for a few years. I hope I find a pair on this forum.

What kind of price range are you looking in? I'm holding on to my set but a few friends who aren't members here may be willing to dump theirs...

Depends a little if they are beat up or Have the box,bag, and pin? Let me know if they are willing to part ways with a pair. I am not looking to low ball. Just looking for a fair price. Thanks

I have a NIB complete, I paid $250 would sell for same + shipping

Username Hidden said:
I have a NIB complete, I paid $250 would sell for same + shipping

Im in. Pm me your info. Im in sherwood,Or for work now. So thats where they would be shipped

Username Hidden said:
Im in. Pm me your info. Im in sherwood,Or for work now. So thats where they would be shipped

congrats man. glad you found em!

Nice! They're on my list as well...whenever the lady gets over my last two purchases!

Username Hidden said:
Nice! They're on my list as well...whenever the lady gets over my last two purchases!

HAHA Good luck with that

Back