• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB Splice Nose Bridge

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Probably a long shot, but if anyone has a clear crystal black (preferably with no text) splice nose bridge laying around; I would be interested in buying it. To be specific,this is the middle piece that makes up the lower orbitals and the nose bridge. PM me if you have one. Thanks :smile:

Also would consider buying a junker pair that I could salvage the piece from. Or a gloss black bridge piece.

EDIT: Mods please close this thread. I purchased a pair of beater frames off of the bay for the part that I need. Thank you.

Some people reacted to this post.
TTT for one last try.

saw some splice pieces being sold on ebay like two days ago bro....

Yeah I've been looking at them too thanks. I dont have the cash atm to buy the whole lot or else I would. I messaged him and he told me he couldn't break them up if they didn't sell. He said he would look for an extra one but that was over a week ago. Somebody should buy them and sell the parts off to us lol.

BTW, I know you snagged those back country exclusives before I could. :mad: Your quick man lol! Nah, good for you. I am looking for a replacement pair myself if I cant fix these. Or fix these and still get another pair lol.

Username Hidden said:
Yeah I've been looking at them too thanks. I dont have the cash atm to buy the whole lot or else I would. I messaged him and he told me he couldn't break them up if they didn't sell. He said he would look for an extra one but that was over a week ago. Somebody should buy them and sell the parts off to us lol.

BTW, I know you snagged those back country exclusives before I could. :mad: Your quick man lol! Nah, good for you. I am looking for a replacement pair myself if I cant fix these. Or fix these and still get another pair lol.

FYI bro i didnt get them! lol! someone is faster than me! i thought i got first dibs but someone grabbed them before i did! lol!

Awe too bad :(