• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Supreme White City

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I am a complete newbie when it comes to froggies...explain the awesomeness of these please

EDIT: It was actually this pair...my mistake
http://o-review.com/glassesdetail.asp?ID=3479

I
nterested to learn about both of these though. Is the one I saw something I should look into picking up if I can still get it?

Some people reacted to this post.
the White City, the pair you actually saw, is a very sweet pair to have. one of the classics. the reason why i had to double check with ya, which frog it was, coz for a moment, i thought you actually saw in person the elusive Tiger Camo Supreme. no one knows for sure if they were ever made, coz they were never sold to the public. rumoured that the owner of Supreme has the only pair, but who knows.

Oh ok. They do look somewhat similar which is why I got confused. The white city's look pretty nice though but I'm not sure if I want to shell out the money they are asking as it is a lot for frogs. Jono what would you say is a fair price for them?

Username Hidden said:
Oh ok. They do look somewhat similar which is why I got confused. The white city's look pretty nice though but I'm not sure if I want to shell out the money they are asking as it is a lot for frogs. Jono what would you say is a fair price for them?

at it's peak, the White City used to go for upward of 800usd. i sold mine for 600-odd usd a couple of months ago. but realistically, you should be able to snag a pair, in mint condition below 500usd for sure.

right now is one on ebay . . . i think for US$425 (it's a auction)

Username Hidden said:
right now is one on ebay . . . i think for US$425 (it's a auction)

that's a prototype pair though. =)

i already have red supremes.---- For the WC: I dont wanna F with the prototype. I want the bag strap and box too! :)

Do you use your straps?

I use them on occasion. I am afraid the rubber might snap though because theyre old

Back