• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Sven Kramer And/or Sebastien Loeb Dispatch

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Just like the title says, I am looking to pick up the Sven Kramer and or Sebastien Loeb Dispatch.

.... mint in box with original bag and replacement O's (I'm patient)

Some people reacted to this post.
Good Luck with the Sven Kramer's, I remember a forum member was able to get a pair for me but wanted a ridiculous price for them since he lived overseas and all, didnt seem worth it.
The Loeb's are easy to find on the bay once in a while they pop up. good luck.

I do have a bruce irons if ur interested.

Username Hidden said:
I do have a bruce irons if ur interested.

Thanks for the offer. I own both the Irons and the Wilson's. I had the opportunity to choose the Loebs the day I bought the Irons. I wish I would have. Being a surfer myself blurred my judgement.

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the offer. I own both the Irons and the Wilson's. I had the opportunity to choose the Loebs the day I bought the Irons. I wish I would have. Being a surfer myself blurred my judgement.
i put polished white icons in my bruce irons dispatch looks better thn the flag icons :) bruce irons and julian wilson do have the best looking signature dispatch's.

Username Hidden said:
The Sven Kramer Dispatches are here in the Netherlands available. However the shops ask €180,- for it. They are quite expensive...
There you go: Oakley Dispatch Sven Kramer - Sportbrillenshop.nl - Premium Oakley Reseller
And: Oakley SVEN KRAMER SIG. DISPATCH OO9090-11 - - Jan Brinkmans Opticien-Optometrist BV

Sent you a PM Monster Beetle for those Kramer Dispatch's. :)

Reason they are so pricey is those Polarized lenses. The Bruce Irons cost $240 retail. I was able to get mine for $180.

PM back ;)

Username Hidden said:
i put polished white icons in my bruce irons dispatch looks better thn the flag icons :) bruce irons and julian wilson do have the best looking signature dispatch's.

I'll take your Flag Icons if you don't want them? :wink:

Username Hidden said:
I'll take your Flag Icons if you don't want them? :wink:
:laugh:I'll keep them, I'd hate to break up the set :)

Back