• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB/WTT: Ducati Sete Gascan, Troy Lee Gascan

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Lookin for the Ducati Sete Gascan, dark grey. I know a member on here had them, but wasn't looking to pay $200...

Also, looking to trade stuff for the Troy Lee Gascan. I will make it your profit through the trades! Help me get these! :cool:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad
Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Don't get me wrong, I can always add $'s on top of the Troy Lee's. Just really rather trade for them since I'm short and can't spare $200+.

I've got: MotoGP Antix Complete, New, Canvas Fuel Cell's, Rust Monster Pup's, London Police Gascan's, and a few others if interested. Let me know!

U

Username Hidden

Good luck in your searches!
I have the sete's and they are awesome!!

Best of luck!

U

Username Hidden

I've looked for so long haha. I just wanted to give a heads up that I am willing to give major profit in a trade + $$

U

Username Hidden

Pm me, I may have a rubber arm you could twist!

U

Username Hidden

Pm'd!

U

Username Hidden

any updates man?

U

Username Hidden

FINALLY! GOT SOME LUCK! I Snagged a pair on eBay...at a sort of ridiculous price but at this point, I don't care. They should be here Wed, if not Friday. I'm super stoked. Now I want to get the Sete haha

U

Username Hidden

congratulations!! you gotta celebrate haha. maybe this is a sign ill find a fuente antix soon lol. hopefully not to soon, got to many on my list to buy.

Those Sete Ducati gascans are awesome. :) way to go man!

U

Username Hidden

Oh, I snagged the Troy Lee Gascan's lol. I haven't found a decent price on the Sete yet. Missed one that went for $120. :(. I paid a pretty high price for the one I got...about $50 more than what I wanted sadly. Oh well!