• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB/WTT: Looking For Blue David Flores Gascan 2.0 And Brown David Flores Gascan 1.0

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jono, those bags are sweet! You are one lucky dude. I will literally cry of happiness if you are willing to sell them to me!

All these pictures of David Flores's art has made me david flores crazy! I am now on the hunt for both the brown and blue david flores gascan! I am dying to wear a pair! Some kind soul out there please sell it to me!

Some people reacted to this post.
nice bag Jono - but why they didn't used the brown design?!?

Username Hidden said:
nice bag Jono - but why they didn't used the brown design?!?

To be very honest dude, I have no idea abt the background story abt the different bag. Maybe someone can chime in?

Username Hidden said:
@Jono, those bags are sweet! You are one lucky dude. I will literally cry of happiness if you are willing to sell them to me!

All these pictures of David Flores's art has made me david flores crazy! I am now on the hunt for both the brown and blue david flores gascan! I am dying to wear a pair! Some kind soul out there please sell it to me!

Tell me abt it! I'm a big fan of his art, I have tees beside those gascans. And of coz, you need the dunny as well. Ha!

Username Hidden said:
Tell me abt it! I'm a big fan of his art, I have tees beside those gascans. And of coz, you need the dunny as well. Ha!

Yep, I have the 2 different bags as well. Major difference and the one is super plushy...

I love DF's work, check out the avitar..lol

@jono planning to get the dunny once I got the gascans!

Do any of you guys where them?? If I can get both of them I will wear them everyday and never take them off!

You will need to remove them before you fall asleep. I know a guy selling a pair of brown and blue Flores. But I don't know if he will ship to Singapore. How much are you charged in import fees for an item valued at 1k or more.

Username Hidden said:
You will need to remove them before you fall asleep. I know a guy selling a pair of brown and blue Flores. But I don't know if he will ship to Singapore. How much are you charged in import fees for an item valued at 1k or more.

Tell them to contact me haha. I'm a Flores hoarder lol

import customs fees for Singapore is 7%, and will be charged for any item with a declared value of above 400SGD. which is roughly, 300odd USD? so 1k would mean pretty hefty fees for sure.

and everyone knows tmsnewberry hoards the flores. among other stuff as well. ha!

I'm looking for just one brown flores. Tell him to message me haha. Ill take the blue and brown one.

Status
Not open for further replies.