• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: X-Metal XX 24k

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

looking for an XX 24k Iridium..full set if possible..let me know if anyone out there is willing to let go of that sweet piece! fingers crossed. =)

Some people reacted to this post.
ha. me too.

ha! so far..no news. damn.

i wrote this on the other post but i'll tell you here.. i saw a guy walk in to my workplace with the 24k's XX on.. he apparently had it for 10+years since his kid was born. he doesnt know too much about oakley (doesnt even know theyre called Xmetal XX, he called them "triple X"), but i didnt dare offer him a price. so sad to see one walk straight by me. haha

I saw a couple on ebay last night, but the asking prices are ridiculous at around $450-500.

I paid $250 for mine last year, brand new, no box or coin. Quite a few people were selling them off for some reason. Avg asking price at the time was around $300.

Hey SpliceD, Yeah i have an ebay automatic search that updates me as anything with "X Metal XX" in the description comes up.. been waiting for awhile now.. lets hope those reasonable days come back.. 250 is a sweet deal and thats what i got my romeo1 for..

Just check on CL I picked up my 24k for 75 and my TiO2 for 150 in the past year!! The deals are out there just have to have patience!! LOL Good luck on the hunt guys!

Jono i've read your facebook status. I think you've bought enough now ....................................... LOL

Username Hidden said:
Just check on CL I picked up my 24k for 75 and my TiO2 for 150 in the past year!! The deals are out there just have to have patience!! LOL Good luck on the hunt guys!

People in Texas must not know what they have :wink: Maybe it's harder in California since Oakley HQ is close by. There were a couple of 24K XX's for around $200, but they were beat to hell. I did pick up a pretty good condition Plasma/Ice XX for $200 a while before i got the 24k's.

Username Hidden said:
Jono i've read your facebook status. I think you've bought enough now ....................................... LOL

ha! but the weird thing is, this is the pair that is the top of my hit list now. dammit! this and the BMX chrome. i got that, now this is left..just got sidetracked along the way...as always. ha! oh well.

the search continues!