• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: X-Squared, Need Them ASAP!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'm in the market for a pair of X-Squared.
Plasma or X-Metal Frame Only.
REALLY looking for a ruby lens....
might consider a pair of fire or black iridium though.

Perhaps something in the $200-$225 range would be ideal for me right now.
I'd like to pick these up within the next couple of days,otherwise i'll be purchasing a pair at the vault this weekend.
reply ASAP!!!! :D

Some people reacted to this post.
There are some pretty legit sellers on ebay who sell XS for around $230ish if you can swing that. Most of the cheaper ones I see are for plasma/ice though.

Thanks jive! I already have a couple pairs bookmarked on eBay.
I was just gonna post on here first,see if anyone needed to get rid of a pair, i'd rather help someone on here out first!
Thats why i said i needed em within the next couple of days, otherwise i'll be picking up a pair elsewhere cause i cant wait much longer!!!!
haha

I trust members on here 10x more than eBay sellers lol. That's why I come here first.

Username Hidden said:
I trust members on here 10x more than eBay sellers lol. That's why I come here first.

I agree with you too, but there are some very trusted sellers on ebay that hook up good deals!

Username Hidden said:
I agree with you too, but there are some very trusted sellers on ebay that hook up good deals!

Oh I have my hookups on eBay :). One guy sells me heavily discounted items just due to me being a repeat customer. Last pair was a custom Black Flak Jacket with Red O's, with Polarized Black Iridium XLJ Lenses. Got them for my buddy who is training for multiple triathlons. I bought them at his sale price, and he invoiced them at only $49. Nice guy :).

I also find there are better deals here than on eBay, especially with the Juliet's. People here seem more descriptive and precise about condition as well!

You do make a point, however there are sellers on ebay who sell metals at a discounted price and sell them pretty cheap. You can get almost any x squared between $210-235 brand new including box, coin, vault.

Fire polarized / plasma frame $220 shipped via usps priority mail

Sorry man,its pretty hard to beat $225 BNIB....
:/