• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying WTB XM Juliet or Romeo with Violet Lens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I’m looking to purchase a pair of XM Juliet or Romeo with Violet Lens Polarized preferred but will settle with Normal Violet Irridium.

Thank You very much

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I’m looking to purchase a pair of XM Juliet or Romeo with Violet Lens Polarized preferred but will settle with Normal Violet Irridium.

Thank You very much

another option is find a frame only and have the OC cut some lenses for them. Juliet's will be easier as the donor with the correct BC for those is the straightlink which you can still get on the Oakley site. Romeo's are trickier as I'm not even sure what the donor for those is, might be able to use straightlink as well depending on the Gen and orbital size. You could check with the OC to see.

@Codechimp08 appreciate the advice and direction. Thank you. So now I need to just somewhere or someone wanting to get rid of frames and then I can find lenses I want.

Username Hidden said:
@Codechimp08 appreciate the advice and direction. Thank you. So now I need to just somewhere or someone wanting to get rid of frames and then I can find lenses I want.

I might have an Xm Juliet frame. Let me check. Send me a PM to remind me