• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTF Is Wrong With Some Of You People?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hearno said:
The thing was smartass.... his initial post to sell the glasses was in the "recent pickups" section because he wanted to skirt the rules. Once he made that post, he went on a b.s. post spree because he realized what the rules were. Then, once he got his post count high enough, he made a for sale thread. When I replied to it, enough time had elapsed that he had created the second thread and I posted in that thinking I was posting in the recent pickups thread. So before you go off on another maniac tangent, try to figure out what actually happened.

Also:
"This is an off topic section, and I'm going off topic, so I trust this thread is within the rules!! Let me first say some of you guys need to bend over, yank on your ears real hard, and pull your head out of your arses!!!!! I just got done watching some of you keyboard bullies run off a member for a reason I'm still unaware of lmao listen guys, if you have LDS, and you're trying to compensate for it by acting like a bunch of douchebags, then maybe you are the one that needs to be run off!!!! I HATE people who think their $hit don't stink and they're better than others! News flash!!! You're not!! So stop chiming in like little forum police/detectives!!! If you don't have "moderator" under your name, then stop rambling to newcomers about the rules!!! If you were trying to be polite and explain the rules, you clearly would have just messaged ole boy, but clearly you weren't trying to be polite and offer friendly advice!! You were trying to act like a bunch of jungle monkeys and beat on your chest lmao!! Get a grip guys!!! Seriously!!! And while you're at it, get a piece of ____!!! It'll be a first for some of you I'm sure, but it will be a huge relief for ya LMFAO"

Really? Get *****? That's how you sum up your nonsensical rant? Classy. Aren't you doing the exact same thing you're complaining about? Let the moderators moderate. If they have a problem with what happened, they can chime in. Otherwise, if you don't like the post, stay out of it or become a moderator yourself.

Uh, dude had no intention of returning. He clearly stated he had no interest in Oakleys and just wanted to dump these quickly. If you wanna go because your feelings got hurt by the big people words you saw on the big bad oakley forum, go, nothing's stopping you. Carry your ass.

Lastly, guess what I hate? People that talk **** behind a computer. All in good fun tho, right?

You're the exact type of dumbass that makes this forum look like a bunch of uneducated douchebags....and I assure you, my feelings didn't get hurt. And your exactly right, this forum is clearly not what I thought it was. I thought it was a bunch of people that loved oakleys! I was wrong! It's a place that has some people who love Oakley and a bunch of chicken **** pricks like you and the rest of your keyboard bully buddies. And who made your dumbass a mod hearno?! Nobody! If you didn't want to buy his ****, then move along! Instead, you chose to be a ****! And if I'm not mistaken, aren't you the same stupid ass that listed all kinds of **** in the wrong section when you joined?! Nobody talked to you like you were a hillbilly reject!! This forums turned into a bunch of *******s!! And hearno, you're one of the biggest asses on here! And let's get one thing straight dumbass, I'm not talking ****! I think you and ya other buddy ole qtrain or whatever his name is are big ole pussies!! "the rules say this, the rules say that".....what a couple of tools!!!!! LMFAO and hearno, tell Alvin I said wasssuuupppp!!!!!!

hearno said:
Let the moderators moderate.

Follow your own advice.

If you don't like how something's going, pm a moderator. Don't take it upon yourself to badger people.

You're the exact type of dumbass that makes this forum look like a bunch of uneducated douchebags....and I assure you, my feelings didn't get hurt. And your exactly right, this forum is clearly not what I thought it was. I thought it was a bunch of people that loved oakleys! I was wrong! It's a place that has some people who love Oakley and a bunch of chicken **** pricks like you and the rest of your keyboard bully buddies. And who made your dumbass a mod hearno?! Nobody! If you didn't want to buy his ****, then move along! Instead, you chose to be a ****! And if I'm not mistaken, aren't you the same stupid ass that listed all kinds of **** in the wrong section when you joined?! Nobody talked to you like you were a hillbilly reject!! This forums turned into a bunch of *******s!! And hearno, you're one of the biggest asses on here! And let's get one thing straight dumbass, I'm not talking ****! I think you and ya other buddy ole qtrain or whatever his name is are big ole pussies!! "the rules say this, the rules say that".....what a couple of tools!!!!! LMFAO and hearno, tell Alvin I said wasssuuupppp!!!!!!

Could you please take this up in private with whichever members you have an issue with? This forum is publicly accessible, and just reflects negatively on all of us.

Also, I find it extremely offensive that you describe the forums as having "turned into a bunch of *******s". You cannot just throw out such a sweeping generalisation about a community that you obviously used to be fond of.

chrisbron said:
Could you please take this up in private with whichever members you have an issue with? This forum is publicly accessible, and just reflects negatively on all of us.

Also, I find it extremely offensive that you describe the forums as having "turned into a bunch of *******s". You cannot just throw out such a sweeping generalisation about a community that you obviously used to be fond of.

I second this. Take it to pms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back