• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wtf Juliet's ?

BeerFire

Oakley Expert
Hello friends Here's the deal a friend of mine just have me these Juliet's there are no serial numbers but they did get a tune up from oakley Canada here's the thing there frankensteins ! The left side are gold ish and the right looks silver with a silver nose bridge! Ice blue iridium for sure lenses ! How do I post pics from my iPad?? Cheers!!

Is that good? Lol they are tight like a tiger and the lenses are mint! I'm just weirded out by the miss matched frame ! How do I upload my terrible pics??

null_zpsff82f86a.jpg?t=1368976500

null_zps71143350.jpg?t=1368976503?878

hard to tell in the pics but different color for sure!

My Friend gave me these for Free but i think im going to give him my original e-wires with gold lenses what do you think good trade?

You said they had a tune up. When was this tune up done? If it was recent (too little time for fading/ discoloring to occur) then I'm thinking that oakley did something wrong? Do you know if the glasses were mismatched in color before the tuneup? Different generations of plasma finish are slightly different in texture and color. So maybe they used a different generations of the plasma frame. I don't know how they could have mistaken the different finishes, maybe they do thee operations in the dark or simply don't care about the end result. Either way if its oakleys fault you should be comped for the tuneup. It would be worth looking into to. But that said you win out anyway since you got them for a good trade