• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTF Oakley bad run on Holiday Killswitch

Oh and I got a hold of the e bay seller of that watch
Explained that the movemnet was off. he should get it fixed and relist it.

idiot says the hands are like that because he took the picture at 11:58 Get the F u c k Out of here :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
The stupid ebay sellers

New message from: bowl9208 (207iconTealStar_25x25.gif)
It's because when I took the picture it was 11:58

Well It may have happened in shipping . If the box is thrown around .This would explain why it was fine when seller had watch, but was all jacked up when i got it.
or at least thats how I read @shofzr explanation.

Thanks
I will admit. makes me lose a lot of confidence in a watch thats Swiss Made. Not just a Swiss movement
Not sure if I will continue to get another Killswitch or not.

Swiss made my a$$ hhaahahaha probably china with a swiss stamp lol.

Oh and I got a hold of the e bay seller of that watch
Explained that the movemnet was off. he should get it fixed and relist it.

idiot says the hands are like that because he took the picture at 11:58 Get the F u c k Out of here :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
The stupid ebay sellers

New message from: bowl9208 (207iconTealStar_25x25.gif)
It's because when I took the picture it was 11:58

You should have bought mines instead. Thats what u get for buying of fleeeeebaaaay.

I bought mine at an Oakley Outlet store last May just as the watch supply was running out. There will always be some online but therein lies the risk of counterfits. All you can do is stick to those for sale that accept returns. And if you find an authentic, snag it and keep it! All values are going thru the roof because of the discontinuance. They are now considered pieces of art. Good luck!

I bought mine at an Oakley Outlet store last May just as the watch supply was running out. There will always be some online but therein lies the risk of counterfits. All you can do is stick to those for sale that accept returns. And if you find an authentic, snag it and keep it! All values are going thru the roof because of the discontinuance. They are now considered pieces of art. Good luck!
Wanna buy an FMJ?
Only 100 made and only possible to get around 90 of them. :hi:

Back