• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal WTGA Disruptive Kit - 3 years of being on OF

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

WTGA = "want to give away"
Hello All OF Members,
I've been a member on here for a 3 years now. The Forum has always been a great place to buy and sell O stuff. It's been a great place to talk O with other passionate fans. More importantly, it's just an awesome group of guys and gals. Over the past few weeks I've seen so much support for those going through trying times and it was a reminder of how awesome the vast majority of Forumers are. In the past 3 years I can't count the number of awesome little gestures and favours I've seen. THAT is what I like best about this place and the reason that I always find myself hanging out on here regardless of how busy life can get.

So with that, this pictured kit is up for grabs. I'll take care of the shipping too. (Super rare Disruptive bracelet, small leather wallet - you can pick either brown or black, and an old school skull decal).

Simply post an experience you've had in which a member did something awesome and unrequired for you. The kit will go to the person who performed the unselfish task. I think we all forget sometimes how many amazing people are on here. Keep being awesome everyone, regardless of how big this Forum gets! Try to keep them as brief as possible. Also try to use those crazy @ symbols so we know who you're talking about. The winner will be random and I'll pick them on Monday or Tuesday.

AE2C653C-72DD-463D-89A0-949A255D291A_zpsyjehbqqh.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
And just to start it off - I put it out there that I was looking for an old Terje poster. This was not for me - it was actually to give to my Oakley rep as he had been looking for one for a ton of years and could never find it. @Dyeraudio put me on the trail and @qtrain23 was the middle man as the seller wouldn't ship to Canada (aka land of fake PB's). It's always cool when you can give the Oakley rep something O that they couldn't get their hands on. Thanks boys!

@GRFMotorsports
EDIT:
He had a chance at a triple wide for sale in my hometown. He graciously let me acquire it without driving the bidding up. Talked to him on the phone, Awesome OMember. really is looking out for the whole of the community. Not just getting his own.

@ruspot helped me grab a minute machine from his local CL

@discostu has helped me a lot. from free items (xx nosebombs) to great tips and all around friendship. great guy!

Just recently @Spenc was willing to help me out on my newly acquired stretchline cube, by sending me the stretchline logo for free to work on fixing up my case. He covered all the costs to get it from the UK to here. Granted everyone in that thread was a giant help in figuring it all out! Parting with a rarity is huge to me, and I'm humbled by the generosity.

I've nothing but a positive experience from this forum and have received help and advice from many members. Thanks guys! I also recently was very generously given a set of Juliet lenses I was trying to locate, by @Carrera1963. Many thanks Mark! :)

I was putting together an IH clone and was looking for IH stuff to display. I was talking about it with @Dyeraudio and the next thing I know he had a couple IH pop cards in the mail with my name on them. I know for a fact I'm not the only member he's helped out and asked for absolutely nothing in return. He's a great forum member and one heck of a nice guy!

*Edit: didn't see that Dyeraudio was already mentioned in the OP's 2nd post. Oh well... :)

Last edited:
I have to echo everyone else's sentiments. The majority of people here are just incredible, true examples of good honest people. Idk where to start, @Valkie 2 helped me acquire my first x metal and the elusive cape epic jb's. @ajcon200 has been the man helping me acquire numerous steals of deals on the other side of the pond. And lastly, @in2X-METALs for hooking a brother up with nearly half his collection. Honorable mentions would have to go out to our wonderful lens cutters, customizers, tuner upers, and of course last but not least mods! Thank you all, truly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back