• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale WTS: 3 Oakley display cases black

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
For that price, will you deliver to MN?

Some people reacted to this post.
A double wide black case was just in the Albuquerque craigslist for $250 last week.

cl.PNG

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
I bet you didn't pay that much for all 5.....I sure hope you didn't!!
He only has three.

Username Hidden said:
Hello guys I have 3 Oakley display cases I would like to sale. Located in Colorado Springs Colorado. I have 3 Black, two single door cases and one double door case (only 2 are in the picture but i have three). I would like to get $1500 for the all three. All the lights work, one smaller cases seems to have had the the lower lights changed with different color bulbs. all shelves are included. I few minor scruffs that might clean right off but no major damage I can see. I bought 5 cases and only needed 2.

I can add $200 and have the delivered within 25 miles, if not you will have to pick the up (sorry). More pictures upon request. Thanks for looking!

View attachment 939499
3.0 DoubleWides generally sell for $300-500.
3.0 Single wide $150-300.
At least in this area. 4.0 series go for a bit more.

I just bought a 3.0 Doublewide for $400 last summer.

Good luck with your sale, I hope you find a great home for them.

Don’t suppose you have a countertop 3.0 you don’t want? 🙂

Username Hidden said:
I just bought a 3.0 Doublewide for $400 last summer.
That's what I paid for my 3.0 Doublewide and 4.0 Doublewide.....you're doing it wrong 😘

These popped up in San Diego bout a couple weeks ago .. two double 4.0 cases for $200 total. Hell of a deal and I would’ve grabbed em if I didn’t already have one and the space for another one ..

Case values depend on if you can score a deal and also generally geography..

There’s a collector on here who lives in South Africa that got all his cases imported from all over the world . And his collection is truly epic

4D8D4EC4-0E13-4343-ACED-62DCEF93AFCE.png

Username Hidden said:
These popped up in San Diego bout a couple weeks ago .. two double 4.0 cases for $200 total. Hell of a deal and I would’ve grabbed em if I didn’t already have one and the space for another one ..

There’s a collector on here who lives in South Africa that got all his cases imported from all over the world . And his collection is truly epic

View attachment 939912
If you see another 4.0 double pop up in CA, PM me for a finders fee.

Username Hidden said:

View attachment 939912
I scored my 4.0 when I was in San Diego....the seller held it for me until I got back home to purchase it. There are still good people in the world.