• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTS: Juliets Polished X2, Plasma, X Metal, And R2

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have 2 polished for sale: Both now sold

1st was tuned by The X-Man a couple months ago and have been worn 1-2 times. Has brand new black Oakley rubber kit. No lenses if you would like to pay more for brand new pair it would be retail on whatever you like. No box or coin just a standard bag. Asking $Sold shipped conus or reasonable offer. Had CC + red installed at time of pic

adabatap.jpg

The other polished is still fairly tight but not super tight like the x mans tune up. Comes with brand new black rubber kit. Has 7.5/10 fire lenses has a small nick in the iridium way out of the field if vision. No box or coin just standard bag. Asking $sold pending funds shipped conus or reasonable offer. The have emerald installed when the pic was taken.

ura6a3uq.jpg

LNIB X metal/ BI complete with box and coin. They are perfect no scratches on lenses or marks on frame. Also no shinny spots on frame that I could find either. The label looks to be coming off the box. Label is not torn. Asking $350 shipped conus or reasonable offer

syna6ujy.jpg

ehasyde5.jpg

Last Juliet is a plasma/ ice complete with box and coin. Box is in ok condition looks like someone tried to remove the label at some point. The tab where the coin mounts is torn and does no hold the coin in place. Brand new black rubber kit. Frame has some scuff and scrapes on the top of the orbitals as seen in pics. Bridge is good not super tight but wearable as I have worn these quite a bit. Does come with ice polarized lenses over standard ice. Lenses are conservative 8/10. Asking $240 shipped conus or reasonable offer. Had CC violet installed at time pic was taken.

5u9u6y3a.jpg

4e8ymezy.jpg

gybuta9a.jpg

u8y9uruz.jpg

Last pair is a polished/ titanium R2. Lenses have heavy scratches that are in your field of vision. Ear stem rubber was missing when I bought them never got around to replacing them. The temple shocks and nose bombs are correct and in good condition. Has Juliet stem rubber installed. Does not look bad they are a little shorter than R2 socks. Frame overall could use a good polishing. I will do it if I have time before sale or if buyer request it and can wait for me too do it. bridge is tight guy I bought them from had them tuned a couple years ago and did not wear them. Asking sold!!!!!!shipped conus or reasonable offer.

8apezequ.jpg
2y6ehuzy.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
R2 sold

pmmmmmmmmmmmd

Bump and price drop also first polished Juliet is frame only now

Pm'd