• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading /WTS Oakley Jury Ladies Watch | Polished W Brown Saddle-back

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I got stuck with a watch this past Christmas... I would give it a 9.9/10, only deduction based on it being tried on. Sapphire is flawless, bezel is flawless.
I have $140 in it. I'd like to trade for some sunnies of equal or slightly lesser value, or possibly for a few display stands.
No longer have the box :(

I like Scalpel, Straight Jacket, , Jawbone, Jupiter Squared, Radar, Deviation, Crankcase, Frogs with +Red lenses, M-Frame, Half-Jacket 2.0, or some Juliets with tight frame (some wear is fine)
I'd also do something involving a O-matter frame and some lenses...In short, I'm very open to offers. I'd like to get something interesting out of this watch. If I can't work out a trade I'll sell for $148 shipped USPS anywhere CONUS. PayPal as goods, no gift.

Photos taken with my Galaxy S-iii, PM if you need better and I'll bust out the dslr if you're truly interested.

320_zpsd321d198.jpg

319_zps667e795c.jpg

317_zpsa166565f.jpg

316_zps614758e4.jpg

315_zps14c5bbae.jpg

Don't be shy, you're talking to a guy stuck with a ladies watch and a bad case of Oakleholism :doh:

Some people reacted to this post.
Seriously though guys, a decent O-Matter gets your girl a solid watch. Need more/better pics? I can promise you won't insult me with a modest trade offer...

:bump:

Bump for price drop. $130 shipped CONUS.
Or traded for 2, 2-tier stands. Also will trade for Juliet, Penny or Mars Oakley lenses..PM with offers.

I have the frogskin summit if u might consider a trade

PM me broseph ;)

I'd look silly wearing this thing...don't make me do it ;) trade me something for it...heck buy it Price Drop $125 Shipped

Another bump before local iteration of craigs list and/or eBay. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Pm'ed sir

Also PM'd

Replied...looking at options. :)

Latest Posts

Back