• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying WTS: Pewter Hatchet With Black Iridium BNIB $150 OBO Shipped

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
It seems to me price for the Hatchet was given along with the condition and color. Not sure what that is all about

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
"Per forum rules....YOU NEED TO POST PRICES on each one and please be specific about color and conditon for potential buyers."

This was your quote..

Um yeah price is 150.00 obo and condition is Mint. States price in the title and condition in main body of post. One should really pay attention when trying to correct someone.

I love the Hatchet. Would you be willing to make a trade + $ if necessary (on either end)? I just paid off a ridiculously stupid speeding ticket, so I shouldn't be spending, but I love the Hatchet!!! Let me know if you're interested in a trade though!!! :smile:

Username Hidden said:
I love the Hatchet. Would you be willing to make a trade + $ if necessary (on either end)? I just paid off a ridiculously stupid speeding ticket, so I shouldn't be spending, but I love the Hatchet!!! Let me know if you're interested in a trade though!!! :smile:

Pm sent