• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTS: Polished Penny Black Iridium And Mag Switch Ice Lens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Here are pictures of both pair. Flickr: reggavegga's Photostream The Penny's are in good shape except for the bridge is loose. I dont see any scatches on them. The mag's are in a little rougher shape. It has some scratches on the ice lens and on some parts of the frame looks like a little paint or coating is gone. Would like to get 150.00 for the Penny shipped and 65 for the Mags shipped. Or if someone wanted both could do 200.00 for both shipped. Thanks for looking.

Some people reacted to this post.
PM sent.

PM sent as well..:biggrin:

Oakley Australia still does the Penny tune-up if needed. $55 I believe.

Forgot to mention only Oakley bag for both no box.

PM sent

Username Hidden said:
Here are pictures of both pair. Flickr: reggavegga's Photostream The Penny's are in good shape except for the bridge is loose. I dont see any scatches on them. The mag's are in a little rougher shape. It has some scratches on the ice lens and on some parts of the frame looks like a little paint or coating is gone. Would like to get 150.00 for the Penny shipped and 65 for the Mags shipped. Or if someone wanted both could do 200.00 for both shipped. Thanks for looking.
Give me the penny, i want it :)

Mag is gone but penny still available per waiting to hear form junmarketer first. Penny is also gone . Thanks