• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTS:Romeo Nosepice/earsock,Mag M Frame Kit,Valve Lens,Monster Doggle Lens,Wire Vault.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

(SOLD) I have for sale 3 Romeo nosepiece/earsock kits (sold pendiing all 3) in black 06-491 .A Mag M-frame nosepiece/earsock kit. (also looking into value) 2 sets of bronze Monster Doggle lenses BNIB 13-474 those I am looking at 22.00 a set plus shipping and 3% paypal. Also have 2 sets of Valve lenses one is black iridium and one is grey 13-455 and 13-454 both BNIB also looking to get 22.00 each set plus ship and pp. Also have Wire vault BNIB for glasses that I know fit in it are: A Wire, C Wire, Half Wire, Haylon, Square Wire 2.0, Teaspoon or XS Fives. 25 dollars plus pp and shipping.

P3051630_zpsb8d56c18.jpg

P3051631_zpsab5e0da7.jpg

P3051633_zps25d7c8f0.jpg

P3051632_zps54457b02.jpg

Romeo kits are all sold, One vault is sold and on the way, One vault pending payment, have not heard back from members about the other 2 vaults. I go out of town every Monday so I like to get stuff shipped out on Fridays or Saturdays. All vaults sold . Mag M nose kit sold.All other stuff still available

Some people reacted to this post.
How much fr the mag Mframe kit

reasonable prices man, GLWS :thumb:

One of the wire vaults is taken and one is pending but I still have two left ,looking to ship inside U.S. if possible. Dr. Chop have you ever used either of the lenses for for any other project? Also still have a Pro M frame soft vault left. (pictures on another FS thread) all vaults are pending will keep in touch if Some one backs out.

P3061630_zpsf30c97ae.jpg

Also have a Half wire nosepiece earsock kit that I forgot to list. It is in top left of picture, asking 20.00 dollars plus shipping and paypal would really like CONUS only.

Did you ever figure out what you wanted on the Mag kit?

Username Hidden said:
Did you ever figure out what you wanted on the Mag kit?

Yeah but I am looking into it for someone else if they back out will let you know.

All lenses are still available.....could also do trades let me know.

Received Vault just fine last week. Wish I could have picked up one of the Romeo kits. How much did you sell them for?

way too cheap at around 28 each......

Latest Posts

Back