• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTS: Science Fuel Cell - Matte Black/Violet Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have for sale a pair of Holiday Edition Science Fuel Cell - Matte Black/Violet Iridium

I purchased these with the intent on making them a daily wearer, however after trying them on, I do not like the contrast of the violet iridium at all!

They are in good condition with no marks or scratches on the frames. The lenses have VERY minor marks but need to be inspected closely under certain lighting/angles to really see them. Ear stem hinges are a tiny bit on the loose side (they no longer have that brand new tight "locked-in" snap anymore, but are very far from being floppy. I would rate these an 8.5/10 They probably sound worse than they are, but having said that, I'm pretty picky as well.

To be honest, I'm not even sure what they're current market value is. Per forum rules I'll just add an asking price of AU$120.00 (International postage and PayPal fees included) If I'm way out on price, feel free to let me know.

20120815_120544.jpg

20120815_120613.jpg

20120815_120624.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
:blink:

Pm'ed

It took me a while to figure this out, but the Violet Iridium and Fire Iridium work really well in cloudy weather. Just an fyi :wink:

As sweet as these look I might have to pass. I really want the science green iridium ones.

Username Hidden said:
It took me a while to figure this out, but the Violet Iridium and Fire Iridium work really well in cloudy weather. Just an fyi :wink:

Thanks for the info BADNESS. I'll keep that in mind.

Still available guys. Anyone interested??

You know, I'm truly surprised these are not more of a seller. I have the full set of 3 and absolutely love them. They are one of my favorite sets...this being my favorite colorway. I"m seriously considering buying this one just to have a wearer pair and a display pair. Do you happen to have the hard case too?

Just the sunglasses BAPD. I do love that science hardcase tho, but haven't been able to get my hands on one.

Any takers?

Still for sale!

Now open to trades as well. Not after anything in particular and can add cash to even out the deal. :cool:

I really don't like the contrast of the violet iridium lenses so I want these moved as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.