• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTS: SI Metal Sticker

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have one of these that I don't need. I had tossed this in a cupboard since I couldn't think of anything I wanted it stuck to. Three of the corners aren't very sharp, but I believe it came this way since I got it and put it away and it never got tossed around.

This has celophane covering the front face. The sticker isn't in the center of the card, I'm not sure if it's supposed to be covering the center logo or not.

Currently selling on ebay for $50

So we'll say $37.50 shipped?

2012-04-02132439.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
damn!! $50! Almost wish I had an ebay account again...Hell no, the fees would net $30, then some a$$ would swap it for a hello kitty sticker and win his money and the item...LOL...I just gave one of those away too..good luck bro, they are cool for sure

I didn't know they had value, I saw a listing on ebay and decided to see if anyone was in want or need of one. I have no desire to try and wring out the max going price. There's another at $20-something without the card. Trying to recoup some funds since I'm still a couple weeks out from getting a paycheck again :laugh:

I'll accept offers for whatever on this, people!

$20.00 shipped??? PM meeeee!!!!

PM sent.

You have $$$$$$

Sold!

Latest Posts

Back