• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WtS: Various X Metal

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Just what i thought man, i saw this fair price finito? what will i do? so i bought it, im not a juliet guy so i kinda flip it. Yeah im a flipper. A flippino! lol

I will never throw a box, ever! lol
I just realized yesterday you were Philippino .lol from pics of oakley of past thread

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
im just a kid in the 80's, im introduced to oakley 10yrs after, i really dont know the feeling of opening a boxes, and an xmetal in that sense, that would have been great. Speaking of boxes i have a romeo1 box for sale! interested? lol
What finish

Username Hidden said:
I just realized yesterday you were Philippino .lol from pics of oakley of past thread

Yes iam! A deserter from my home country! But ill be back with a vengeance! ;)

Username Hidden said:
What finish

ti gold, pm me for the price and condition

I would vouch for atty_65 anytime just many others on the forum would. he is always spot on with his descriptions and has very fair prices

I did a little house cleaning. Lets keep this thread on the topic of selling these frames. If you don't need them move on. All too often I have had to come onto these exchange threads to make a few adjustments. So with that said, maybe I should just hand out warnings and with enough you get suspended from the forum. Or just a flat out suspension for members that know the rules and continue to to fail to adhere to them, or maybe loss of exchange privileges??? I get enough PM's and thread reports about members who do this petty stuff. After awhile it gets old..... Lets move on....

Username Hidden said:
thanks bro, its not actually me but my wife going some tough times...

My prayers will be with her, I hope she has a speedy recovery. I just wanted to note my own personal experience with atty as he is a truly good guy who went out of his way to get me one of my first major pieces that started a whole new direction to my collecting. I really can't says enough good things. And clearly he is a standup guy, willing to sell his beloved pieces for someone that truly matters. Not to get off the topic of the sale, so I apologize, but I just thought it was worth noting that as much as we all love oaks, their are more important things in life, and we clearly have a guy here in atty that gets it.

Sold and thread close

Status
Not open for further replies.