• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTS: Well Used Ichiro Emerald Slate ($270)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Trying to recoup some of the money dropped on a recent Minute Machine battery and strap replacement. So selling at approximately what I paid plus shipping.

Ichiro Emerald Slate. It's in medium to rough condition. The ear pieces were torn up and rather gummy, so they were replaced though with black rather than emerald socks. The bridge is wearable, but may need a tune up depending on preference. There are also a some dings on the lenses mainly the left side. No box, bag, or coin. These also don't have a serial (I believe the majority do not).

270 shipped to the continental US (Paypal gift, or an additional 3% for fees).

Pictures by Majicou83 - Photobucket

It's kind of rainy lately, but I'll try to get some better pics in natural light this weekend.

Some people reacted to this post.
shame the scratches are on the etched lens :(

True that. I may just part them out and set some other lenses in. Though it seems a shame to separate them. Haven't decided yet.

Nah sell as a set.. Maybe include a mint set of lenses as a bait.. Of course adjust the price accordingly. Glws man. Great pair

Just wanted to add a few more photos as some people asked via PM. I'd really like to get some in natural light, but the weather hasn't been cooperating.

IMAG0119.jpg

IMAG0129.jpg

They're by no means perfect, but I may be making them sound worse than they are since condition is so subjective.

Sold!