• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTS/WTT: 3 Pairs Of Glasses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong but I don't think you can post those Von Zipper's in here.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I could be wrong but I don't think you can post those Von Zipper's in here.

From The Boss;

2) Authentic Oakley's only - This website is dedicated to authentic Oakley's. Any discussion of counterfeit Oakley's or any other counterfeit products will be closed immediately and users involved will be warned.
8) You must specify a price when selling a good in the Exchange Areas, if you do not specify a price, your thread will be locked.

Alright my bad I got them as a gift from my ex n I just want to get rid of them so I was hoping I could slide it through since I posted them with the other glasses

A fellow VZ fan :cool:

But you probably should post them in the "everything else" section :wink:

I will when I get back home im on my phone right now n editing post is not the easiest and for the M FRAMES Ive been trying to figure out what they are worth all day with no success. I done want to post a crazy number up here and at the same time I done want to ask too little either. So if yall can help with pricing these it would be awesome. The glasses are n great shape except for the scratch on the lense that I took a pic of.

Username Hidden said:
I will when I get back home im on my phone right now n editing post is not the easiest and for the M FRAMES Ive been trying to figure out what they are worth all day with no success. I done want to post a crazy number up here and at the same time I done want to ask too little either. So if yall can help with pricing these it would be awesome. The glasses are n great shape except for the scratch on the lense that I took a pic of.

No problem dude. I'm sure someone on here can help you out with the pricing :cool:

I usually check ebay, just to get a rough idea. :thumb:

Checked eBay and there were no gen ones for sale so im just gonna hope that rustpot is right and im asking $100 for the M FRAMES

Username Hidden said:
Checked eBay and there were no gen ones for sale so im just gonna hope that rustpot is right and im asking $100 for the M FRAMES

Sounds like a fair price to me. :smile:

Username Hidden said:
Alright my bad I got them as a gift from my ex n I just want to get rid of them so I was hoping I could slide it through since I posted them with the other glasses

Damn. That sucks that you are looking to get rid of a cool VZ frame from an ex. Or you could keep them and say it was the best thing to come out of the relationship. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.