• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTS/WTT Aussie Holbrook Ruby Lenses (new Glasses And Bag Only)& Ducati X Squared BNIB

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have two pair of sunglasses I am looking to sell or trade…

1. Aussie Holbrook (crystal black ruby lenses) brand new, no box but comes with matching micro bag. Looking for around 100$

2. Ducati x squared BNIB only taken out for photo with everything you would normally get from Oakley.450$ or trade.

I am looking to trade the Holbrook’s for Heaven Holbrook (matte black ice lens). Shaun White Holbrook (Black polarized w/ matte black frame) Shaun White Holbrook (gold lens/ matte black frame). I can ad money on top for any items to balance this trade.

X metal Ducati X squared BNIB looking for 450$ or make me an offer on whatever you want to trade.

other metals in the photo are not for sale....

DSC_0258sss.jpg

DSC_0259ssss.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0258sss.jpg
    DSC_0258sss.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 209
  • DSC_0259ssss.jpg
    DSC_0259ssss.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 193
  • DSC_0258sss.jpg
    DSC_0258sss.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 216
  • DSC_0259ssss.jpg
    DSC_0259ssss.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 194
Some people reacted to this post.
would you trade for any of the items not on the list?

Username Hidden said:
would you trade for any of the items not on the list?

Sure why not, I am open to any offers but just so ya know I am attached to my stuff, I dont want this thread hijacked though so if you have an offer just pm me. everything I have is mint with box (except for the Holbrooks, that has NO BOX,but it is mint)

bump..............

holbrooks are sold!, I will move the Ducati's to the x metals exchange so this thread can be closed.....