• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTS/WTT: Fuente ANTIX

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello,

I have a BNIB set of Fuente ANTIX for sale as well. Comes with box, bag, pin etc. I will post pictures later this week

Lets Try $350 OBO

Willing to trade for other rare Oakleys!
Old Gascans. Troy Lee etc.
Not looking for anything newer.

Looking for rarer sunglasses. Troy Lee Gascans. Pit Boss. Over the Tops. etc Would be willing to throw in other glasses/cash if the trade value is worth more then mine.

Thanks.

Some people reacted to this post.
trade for a devils brigade antix w/ everything?

Not to interested in the DB antix. Shoot me a PM with anything rare that you are willing to get rid of. Looking for something I don't have with similar value etc.

Thanks.

Pleas post a picture of your pair . . .

Exchange Area Rules:
9) It is strongly recommended that you post a picture with your username written on a piece of paper in the picture to confirm your identity, especially if you are new to the exchange areas. This will prove to members that you are real and make the exchange much easier.

10) Do not post default Oakley picture if you are selling an item, you must post your own pictures of the goods you are selling. The stock Oakley pictures are not a fair representation of what you are selling.

thank you sir . . .

I will be heading to NOVA on Friday. I will post pictures on Friday. I must have overlooked that rule.

Sorry about that.

Heres the pictures !

Last edited by a moderator:
SOLD to Youngquist.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.