• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale WTS/WTT Infinite Hero Inspired Pit Boss Custom

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I had the cash those are SICK! BTW thanks for my pair tons of complements on them already

Some people reacted to this post.
Those are awesome.

What was the base color on these Chop? If I can get a spare I am going to send you one to paint for me. Just wondering which is easier to paint.

Username Hidden said:
What was the base color on these Chop? If I can get a spare I am going to send you one to paint for me. Just wondering which is easier to paint.

base is of no matter. I have to re-base them all anyway for the grey to look right. if you can score one, grab it regardless of color. I don't discriminate lol.

Username Hidden said:

dido!!! also i know you probably have a thread of pricing and everything but could you PM me a link or pricing. this is a sick pair!!

those are awesomely insane pair doc! :blink:

Username Hidden said:
dido!!! also i know you probably have a thread of pricing and everything but could you PM me a link or pricing. this is a sick pair!!

Sure thing man, pm me which ones you are looking to get.

Username Hidden said:
base is of no matter. I have to re-base them all anyway for the grey to look right. if you can score one, grab it regardless of color. I don't discriminate lol.

Lol will do doc. Im on the lookout right now.

bump-a-roo a couple have expressed interest, but nothing solid so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.