• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTS/WTT: Polarized Spike

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

SOLD

I've decided to sell these mint condition polarized Spikes as I never wear them. They are finished in pewter with black iridium polarized lenses. I purchased these brand new directly from Oakley back in '08 and have worn them once around the house. They are in absolutely mint condition with no scratches or damage. Unfortunately, after moving a couple times, I have misplaced the box so the glasses will come with the microfiber bag only. If I do come across the box I will be more than happy to send it to the new owner. Asking $100 shipped, I really don't know what these are worth so if my price is out of line, please let me know. Will consider trades for Holbrook, Eyepatch, Deviation, Inmate, Hijinx, Razor blade or any Ducati or MotoGP edition glasses.:cool:

7541119542_a38e56dccb_b.jpg

7541119162_06bd357e5e_b.jpg

7541118794_e13dc5d62f_b.jpg

7541118420_c599f3b6d3_b.jpg

7541120770_f958ebac63_b.jpg

7541120394_43d191a805_b.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I was just presented with the opportunity to purchase a pair of C-six's so these must go. No reasonable offer refused.

no one?

Price drop...Need these gone

What's something current with a similar fit for reference? May be interested.

Username Hidden said:
What's something current with a similar fit for reference? May be interested.

They fit similar to fuel cells but are slightly narrower up front. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask

Will also consider trade toward a set of Radar Ranges

Going on ebay soon...I rather these go to someone on the forum, PM me your offer if interested