• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTS/WTT: SGH Exclusive Holbrook Matte Black W/OO Red Iridium Polarized

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

hey dudes!

looking to offload my SGH Exclusive Matte Black Holbrook. thought i would love this pair over the regular +ve Red release, but i thought wrong. the G40 lens base does not go well with sunny days, which i have all year round. anyway, the pair have never been used at all, been on display since i got it. even the polarized "P" sticker is still in place. so it's practically brand new.

comes with the full works, microbag, box, papers.

i know these are still being sold in stores, so may not get many takers who would wanna buy these out right, so i'm looking for trades at the moment.

Looking for a Rossi Holbrook and/or a Hell(Fire) Holbrook. mint with the boxes would be fantastic!

if you have both Brooks, then i'll gladly top up a little cash on my side, but if only 1 Brook is in the deal, i'll be looking for a top up on your side, seeing as these Polarized pairs cost a tad more.

BUT...if but some chance anyone wants to get these outright, i'm looking at 220usd shipped via DHL worldwide express. with full tracking.

anything just drop me a PM yeah?

cheers!

p1020694n.jpg

p1020695qx.jpg

p1020696nw.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
if only I had the cash:( GLWS dude!!

Some people reacted to this post.