• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale /WTT - 10W40 Tens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any offers at all?

Very uncommon, some might say rare, frame, both in model and color!

Some people reacted to this post.
Pm sent

Bump after a long weekend.

$100 ? Come on people! Gotta move a pair I can't wear for one I can!

Ten (current gen), Hijinx, Fast Jacket XL and Radars on trade!

Are these better fitting on smaller heads out of curiosity? Just wondering if thats why they were tight? I've got a medium to larger head lol. Might be interested in these so just wondering

Username Hidden said:
Are these better fitting on smaller heads out of curiosity? Just wondering if thats why they were tight? I've got a medium to larger head lol. Might be interested in these so just wondering

No, they're definitely not a smaller pair, just not quite right for me. They're only tight on my head at the ends of the stems.

I wear a 7-3/4 to 7-7/8 hat size, which is somewhat large. The orbitals fit me pretty well, but the wrap is just a bit too tight for my preference. They're bigger than the XX Twenty for sure, but since they lack rubber on the stems they have a tighter wrap to keep them on your head.

You can see in the second photo behind my ear they're pretty tight, but fit great everywhere else.

2012-05-11191847.jpg

2012-05-11191749.jpg

I guess the best way to explain it is that my skull is a little differently shaped. There's a small ridge that's just behind your ear lobe where two bone plates in the skull meet. Mine is pretty pronounced and the stem tips of this pair sit right on it.

Been-a-week bump.

well, I have been looking at these for a while... PM me Rusty and let me know what you might consider in trade...

No joy, up again!

Status
Not open for further replies.