• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTT 2 Fuel Cells

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking to trade my 2 fuel cells for something a little better fitting. Will trade for canteen, monster pup, fives squared. Both the fuel cells have only been worn 2-3 times I have the matte black/violet science fuel cell and the black ink/ ruby Aussie fuel cell. Both with boxes and original microbags with paperwork. The science fuel cell box is a little tattered. If you have nothing to trade and want to buy them price is $180 including worldwide registered post or express Australia wide. Really looking to trade though. Trades must be in good - great condition. Let me know what you have

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Looking to trade my 2 fuel cells for something a little better fitting. Will trade for canteen, monster pup, fives squared. Both the fuel cells have only been worn 2-3 times I have the matte black/violet science fuel cell and the black ink/ ruby Aussie fuel cell. Both with boxes and original microbags with paperwork. The science fuel cell box is a little tattered. If you have nothing to trade and want to buy them price is $180 including worldwide registered post or express Australia wide. Really looking to trade though. Trades must be in good - great condition. Let me know what you have

Would you sell the science fuel cell outright? Also, do you have the original science bag?

Yeah I'd be fine with selling it. Yeah I have the original microbag. It's just the box is a little tattered. Pm me and we can work out a price

PM Sent

Pm replied

Hi I've also sent you a pm :)

Pm replied. I am currently discussing prices with a few members and awaiting a reply from one other member. Given the interest in the glasses it will be first in first served. Please pm me if you want one or the other or both glasses but don't have funds or such as I am happy to sort somethig out

Replied to you ausoakley

Would you trade for a Flak Jacket?

Sorry just interested in the frames listed. All Pm's have been replied to.

Status
Not open for further replies.