• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTT 9.9/10 Condition Clear Fuel Cells W/ Violet Iridium - Other Fuel Cells Welcome

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I picked these up when i found them locally for a great price. Previous owner said that they were a gift and that the box was opened but the glasses were never worn. I figure they were probably worn a time or two, but they are in fact pristine either way. I have since worn them 3-4 times for a total of a few hours and handled them as carefully as possible figuring that i would end up passing them on.

I like Fuel cells, but these are just not my (bass fishing, gun shooting, truck driving) style at all. I am really interested in trading for a slightly nicer pair of glasses in decent used condition and i am open to all offers. However, i do like fuel cells and would trade for another pair in the same near perfect condition.

I have read the rules and see that i have to post a price, so i suppose i would sell them for $80. I am really looking for trades here.

Clear5.jpg
Clear3.jpg
Clear4.jpg
Clear1.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I am open to a little bit of anything.....well anything that isn't clear.

i saw a woman in my town walkign her dog with these exact pairs, i have to say she looked damn sexy in them.