• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTT: Half Jacket 2.0 And Heaven Plaintiff

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Have a few here that I just don't wear looking for straight jacket II, flak jackets, splices, half wires, wire tap, crosshair 2.0, wires in general, but feel free to offer up anything.

Half Jacket 2.0 blood orange with fire great condition wore them a few times no box bag only

$65 shipped pp gift or add 3%

eru6ysuj.jpg

eve5ehaq.jpg

Heavens Plaintiff great condition bag and generic box the way I got them worn twice. Traded

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Do you like Eye Jacket's? I've The Carmel with VR50 (I think it is) & the Finger Print with BI. No boxes but in VERY good condition. I can see me in those Half 2.0 & my son rocking those Plaintiff.

sorry have to pass on the eye jackets I never pulled off the pair I use to wear back in the early 2000's

No problem. If anyone fancies a 3 way deal keep me informed.

Plaintiffs pending trade. Half jackets still available

Half jackets still available

Anybody?

Half jackets still available open to offers on trades open to other oakleys and electronics such as headphones speakers iphone accessories

Username Hidden said:
Half jackets still available open to offers on trades open to other oakleys and electronics such as headphones speakers iphone accessories
Realizing that this is an extremely old post, it's not closed for replies, so I'm taking a shot. Are the Half Jackets still available?